Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Ross Mathews Week!

This week on Chelsea Lately, Chelsea is gone... and Ross Mathews is stepping in to be the host! He is my favorite comedian on her show, so I'm excited to see him all week instead of once every two or three weeks.


Visit helloross.com to see more from Ross!
Tonight's episode also has Fortune and one of the characters from Glee! Trifecta.
I hope he get his own show or book, just like some of the other comedians on her show.  

Little bit of happiness: I love my trash TV, can't even lie. I watched the finale of Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too from my DVR... and my favorite guy won! Then on to the Bad Girls Club, Dance Moms, and Teen Mom 2. I know, I know... 
 
Daily quote: Happiness comes not from having more, not from having less, but from wanting what you have
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment