Monday, March 12, 2012

Be Successful



Day 11 of the 23 Days of Frugal Living Challege: Going Car-lite
Basically, today focuses on using your car less, if at all. Living in rural Kansas I don't drive to much, but it would be impossible to give up driving completely. No thank you to a 20 mile walk to Dodge or even worse when I decide to go back towards my family and friends. However, in addition to saving on gas, you are also able to reduce your carbon footprint and enjoy the world around you if you walk or bike more often. I would be willing to try using my car less, especially since it is not too far from work. And I have a bicycle in mind that I would like to purchase, but that is just more money I would spend in order to save it. Decisions, decisions.

Little bit of happiness: Some more little things that make me happy: visiting puppies at the puppy pound, having a heart to heart with my old college roomie about where we see life taking us, and ordered new glasses! Productive day.
Daily quote: Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment