Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012

I know this is a long video, but it is well worth the watch. Join the cause and bring home the Invisible Children!


Day 6 of the 23 Days of Frugal Living Challenge: Fruglity, Healthy, and Happiness
Today's reading was mostly about how money can not by you happiness. We should be content with what we have. Of course our society tells us otherwise. Personally, I always think about how life would be so much better if I had the money to pay everything off. However, I know myself, the more money I have the harder it is to spend in on the right things. I would come up with new, costlier investments, like a new car that would actually create more stress. To be content in life focus on your basic needs:
1. HEALTHY MIND: De-stress. Engage your creativity.
2. HEALTHY BODY: Sleep. Diet. Fitness.
3. HEALTHY SOUL. Intimate relationships. Gratitude. Meditate.

Little bit of happiness: Last day for one of my ESL classes! Only one more class, and half of practicum left to go before I can take the test to become ESL certified.
Daily quote: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Gandhi
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment