Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kat Von D Makeup

I just finished one of Kat's books and while in Kansas City I was able to go into Sephora and look at Kat Von D's makeup line for the first time in person. I've had it bookmarked for awhile, so I had to get my hands on some! Hopefully I will be able to invest in some more in the future. Here's the palet I got:


On her shows she always has crazy makeup, and here are some of my favorites that I could find online.




Here's her pictures for her 2 different perfumes a few years ago... with and without tattoos. Crazy difference! She's gorgeous, especially without the tattoos... but the tattoos make her personality for sure.


Day 14 of 23 Days of Frugal Living: Starting Your Own Urban Garden
This was a quick post about how to have a garden in a huge city. Once again, don't really feel much connection to this one... I have a large backyard to use if I wanted. I am wanting to plant some zucchini this year, so I will have to do some more research on that.

Little bit of happiness: Opened my perfume box I bought yesterday... this thing was the size of a Zippo lighter! Haha, just had to laugh out at my self. I will have to make sure I pick 5 very important days to wear it before it runs out! Oh well, it smells amazing. (Billionaire Boyfriend by Kate Walsh)
Daily quote: A woman without curves is like jeans without pockets; you don't know where to put your hands.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment