Monday, March 5, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy


Day 4 of 23 Days of Frugal Living: Reducing Household Bills
*Being frugal is a state of mind. It takes effort*
15 Ways to Cut Back on Household Bills:
1. Buy in bulk
2. Use coupons
3. Use space heaters
4. Open windows in the summer
5. Line dry
6. Get rid of landline telephone
7. Get rid of cable (Netflix alternative)
8. Reduce lights (use natural lights)
9. Cook from scratch
10. Use CASH
11. DIY
12. Buy used
13. Cut your own hair (or friend)
14. Pack your lunch
15. Make homemade cleaners
Like any challenge, some of these seem a lot easier than others and I have already done some. I don't have a landline and I mostly pack a lunch for work. There's not way that I would cut my own hair or get rid of my trash TV (at this point). Some of the things I would like to work on right now would be to use cash, coupons, and reducing energy. Down the line I might look into making my own homemade cleaners and line dry. One step at a time.

Little bit of happiness: So become of our basketball girls making it to state (YAY!) today they told us we will get out Thursday at 12:30 and no school on Friday... early start to Spring Break!!
Daily quote: She knew this transition was not about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing herself to become who she'd always been.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment