Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Hunger Games Trilogy has been Conquered

I finished the Hunger Games series today! Of course the first was the best, by far.


Now I just have to wait for the 23rd to see the first movie... EEEK!
Day 12 of the 23 Days of Frugal Living: Raising Frugal Children
Well, this definitely doesn't pertain to me... but in short, your kids are watching your every move, even with money. Lead by example. The end.

Little bit of happiness: Spent most of the day at home reading, updating my blog after a long weekend, and then headed to KC with mom... tomorrow is the day I meet my favorite author, Jodi Picoult, after a day of shopping! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY.
Daily quote: "May the odds be ever in your favor." -The Hunger Games
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment