Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cheerful Mornings

A little insight from my daily calendar...
3 ways to keep the mornings calm and cheerful:
1. Get enough sleep! I tend to cut myself short with sleep, but I find that if I sleep too long it actually makes me more tired during the day. I probably get 5-6 hours a night, instead of the 6-8 recommended. Something else to work on!
2. Sing! It just puts you in a good mood from the very start of the day. I usually don't sing, I dance... well booty drop is more like it. Haha, it just puts me in a good mood.
3. Get organized the night before! Definitely something I need to do better at. Maybe not just with setting out clothes, but also making lunch in advanced. Another great thing to do once you are super organized.

Day 21 of 23 Days of Frugal Living: The Process of Converting Your Spouse
 Another one that doesn't really pertain to me. It was mostly about making your case and sharing your goals with your other half.

Little bit of happiness: I have lost 5 pounds in the last week and had a good observation at work today!
Daily quote: What's meant to be will always find its way.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment